Employees as Owners.
Explore the UK’s fastest growing ownership model.
29th June 2023
Join us at this free event to understand why over 1,700 UK businesses are Employee Owned and how and why North Wales is uniquely placed as a fertile location for employee ownership (EO).
We will hear from leading voices in Welsh Employee Ownership and Welsh based business to learn from their stories of wealth building and wealth sharing. We will also discuss importance of community and how EO builds a lasting legacy in Wales.
At the event we will:
- Learn about the Welsh situation, hear from WG on why EO can be a succession model of choice.
- Explore the different Employee Ownership (EO) structures.
- Have insights from businesses in North Wales who are employee owned.
- Find out about how EO businesses continue their growth and success.
- Understand the local and national EO support available to your business.
- 11am – Registration
- 11.30am – Introduction
- 11.45am – Hear from our guest speakers
- 1.00pm – questions and conclusions
- 1.30pm – Lunch and networking
- 200pm – 2.30pm. A post event meeting for current EO businesses – a structured forum meeting, with an opportunity to learn and share from each other.
Simultaneous translation will be available.
Date: 29th June 2023. 11am – 1.30pm.
Location: Galeri, Caernafon, LL55 1SQ.